The ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter SONOFLOW CO.55 detects the flow rate of liquids in flexible plastic tubes quickly and reliably. The non-invasive sensor has no contact to the medium and is particularly suited for applications with strict hygienic standards. The clamp-on mounting concept eliminates any risk of contamination or leaking.
For non-contact measurements on rigid plastic tubes and pipes the SEMIFLOW CO.65 Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Sensor is the perfect solution.
- Clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter for highly accurate non-contact liquid flow measurement
- No interference with the liquid
- Quick measurement of pulsating and bidirectional flow
- Great features for volume dosing
- Built-in electronics, no external electronic board required
SONOFLOW® CO.55 Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Meter: Application Fields
- Dosing systems
- Pump protection
- Vaccine manufacturing
- Lab use
- Mixing equipment
- Chemical supply systems