Thickness Measurement of Plastic Pipes
- Center frequencies from 1 to 10 MHz
- High sensitivities for testing thick-walled pipes
- Short sound pulses for testing thin-walled pipes
- Stable 24/7 operation in water
- Long duration and low operation costs
Ultrasonic Testing of Plastic Pipes
In the production of plastic pipes (e.g. PVC or PE), the cost-effectiveness and quality of the product is the top priority. SONOTEC develops customer-specific Ultrasonic Probes with which, among other things, standardized wall thicknesses in production can be reliably checked.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us! We will be happy to help you.