Connecting SONOFLOW® and SEMIFLOW® Sensors to a PLC Controller
The EtherNet/IP Gateway efficiently connects up to 12 SONOFLOW or SEMIFLOW ultrasonic clamp-on or inline flow meters to a PLC controller in an EtherNet-based system environment. The widely accepted EtherNet/IP protocol allows reliable real-time communication and data exchange between the sensors and the PLC. The EtherNet/IP Gateway offers a number of standard parameters and commands, which can be selected according to the application requirements.
- Future proof Industry 4.0 feature for lab digitization
- Fast, precise and reliable continuous real-time process monitoring and controlling
- Maximized system uptime and reduced operational costs
- Pre-configured parameters and commands for convenient implementation
- Connection of up to 12 ultrasonic clamp-on or inline flow meters
- Industry-wide accepted protocol
EtherNet/IP Gateway: Application Fields
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
More Information about Ultrasonic Flow Meters
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us! We will be happy to help you.