SEMIFLOW CO.65 non-contact clamp-on flow sensors are ideal to measure abrasive, adherent, corrosive, and ultra-pure liquids on rigid plastic tubes and pipes used in the semiconductor industry. Equipped with an integrated electronic unit, they function as a complete flow meter in the size of a small transducer without an external board or transmitter.
For non-contact measurements on flexible plastic tubes the SONOFLOW CO.55 Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter is the perfect solution.
- Highly precise ultrasonic clamp-on flow sensor
- Flow measurement of up to 400 L/min
- Innovative contact-free architecture to eliminate risk of contamination and leakage
- Use at PFA or other hard plastic tubes and pipes
- No system downtime in case of sensor exchange or retrofit
- Sensor set for hazardous environments according to ATEX / IECEx (Ex Zone 1)
- Support of all current industrial interfaces
SEMIFLOW® CO.65 Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Sensor: Application Fields
- Single wafer cleaning equipment
- Lithography equipment
- Mixing equipment
- Chemical supply system
- Slurry lines