SONOTEC fluidics trade show marathon successfully completed - six events on three continents in just over a month
Spring is traditionally dedicated to leading international trade shows in the segments of biotechnology and life science process technologies. With a total of six fairs in just over a month, the global SONOTEC trade fair spring season has come to an end with finishing the last show in BIO Korea. With the outstanding performance of the SONOFLOW & SONOCHECK sensors for non-invasive fluid monitoring, SONOTEC was once again able to not only convince (potentially new) customers, but also young researchers conducting universitary projects and the international trade press.
With a forecasted global CAGR of 10%*, reaching a market volume of USD 773.38 billion* by the year 2024, biotechnology remains thus one of the growth drivers for the German specialist of ultrasonic sensors. The industrial trends of single-use, continuous processing and production scale-up has prompted SONOTEC to developing and marketing sophisticated sensors for non-invasive fluid monitoring in recent years.
With the decision to participate in six trade shows in a short row period – three continents in just over a months – the SONOTEC management underlined its strong ambitions in biotechnology & life sciences and its regional focus on developing further expansions:
- AMPER: March 19 - 22, 2019 – Brno, Czech Republic
- farmaforum: March 28 - 29, 2019 – Madrid, Spain (at the stand of our partner Neumo)
- BioProcess International Europe: April 2 - 4, 2019 – Vienna, Austria
- INTERPHEX: April 2 - 4, 2019 – New York, USA
- Pharmintech: April 10 - 12, 2019 – Bologna, Italy (at the stand of our partner Repcom)
- BIO KOREA International Convention: April 17 - 19, 2019 – Seoul, South Korea (at the stand of our partner Kosflow)
Clear, striking and reactive – SONOFLOW sensors of continuous operation during the exhibitions
Sometimes it can be an easy and enjoyable job giving your fairgoers an understanding of the functionality of your products. All that is needed to start presenting flow sensors is a peristaltic pump, a tubing setting, a laptop with SONOFLOW monitor software and SONFOFLOW sensors fitting the tubes. This relatively simple construction has allowed the SONOTEC team both, to reactively and vividly respond to the manifold questions of the interested parties, but also to demonstrate the advantages of the sensor in a striking and illustrative way:
- Non-invasiveness – SONOTEC sensors have no contact with the measured liquids.
- Simple and practical camp-on system – SONOTEC sensors can be used quickly and anywhere needed.
- SONOFLOW Monitor Software – easy parameterization of the sensors as well as real-time display of the measured flows.
- Multiple outputs for sensor configuration and system implementation – MODbus interface for simultaneous control of up to 12 sensors | Switching output for active pump control for simulation of application dosing functions.
*Source: Global Market Insights